Sunday, October 16, 2016

Is the world a simulation?

           Is the world real? This seemingly simple question can be interpreted in many different ways. According to the article "are we living in a computer simulation" there are theories that we are in fact all just computer simulations, maybe even the ancestors of the people who created us. The article has many major points that make you think,hard. And so, I did a lot of thinking. I have come to the conclusion that I believe that the world is real. However my overly active imagination does not. Saying that the world is not real, that it is just a simulation is almost unimaginable. It'd be like saying that everything you know, everything that you believe in is a lie.It's almost easier to just stick to what you know. Whenever I read this article I can't help but to think up my own crazy ideas about what the world or even life truly is. I think that there are definitely many secrets about these major topics and its up to us to solve the puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment